Thank you alexcharming (https://lordofthetrekkies.wordpress.com/) for nominating me!
Here are her questions
1. If I could go back in time, I would go back to the 30’s, because it’s the decade that my grandmother was born in.
2. I started blogging, because I wanted to give others advice on how to live their lives despite negativity.
3. I feel that Whoopi Goldberg is the best actress, because she’s been in so many great movies, and she always does an amazing job with any role that she plays.
5. Coming out of the womb…jk! That would have to be the age of 4
6. In terms of books, that would be Edwidge Danticat
9. No idea. Not a Trekkie, sorry
10. Neither -Gasp- I know. I get it all of the time.
11. There are too many to count, but my favorite movie is “Sister Act II”
1. I love ice cream
2. I’m bilingual
3. I want to go to Toronto
4. I could eat spaghetti every day
5. I’m loud
7. Love “The Office”
8.I know how to make a caramel macchiato
9. Love to swim
11. Food is life
1. Which country would you most like to visit?
2. Can you swim?
3. How many languages do you speak?
4. Comedy or action movie?
5. Ryan Gosling or Idris Elba?
6. Favorite show?
7. If you were stranded on an island, what 3 items would you bring, and why?
8. Outdoorsy or couch potato?
9. Steve Carell or Will Ferrell?
10. If you could redo a past moment in your life, what would it be, and why?
11. Do you believe in ghosts? Why or why not?
WHO DO I NOMINATE?